I bought a Shark Navigator and it worked well for 2 1/2 months.Then the roller brush stopped rolling.

I called Euro Pro and the diagnosed the problem over the phone and sent me a replacement part. The vacuum still didn't work. They gave me only two options under my 5-year warranty: return the vacuum at my expense (both ways) and they would repair it...it would take up to 6 weeks! Or they would ship me a new vacuum in 3 business days, but I have would have to pay approximately 1/3 of what I paid for the vacuum just 3 months earlier.

THIS IS A WARRANTY?

Sound like total misrepresentation to me.DON'T BUY A SHARK

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of do not honor warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of shark navigator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $68. Euro Pro Operating needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned shark navigator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Euro Pro Operating.

Had an Experience with Euro Pro Operating?

Comments