Ease of Use

Bought my 1st Shark vacuum beginning of last year. Lasted for about 6 months. Gave it benefit of the doubt thinking It was just my "luck" and got a 2nd more expensive one. It's been 9 months and "surprise"! It doesn't work anymore. I called and they sent a replacement part that didn't fix the problem. Now my ONLY option is to PAY to send it back, wait 3-6 weeks for them to fix it and PAY AGAIN for them to send it back. They had the nerve to say "It's only ~$20 each way, so $40 or more out of MY pocket not even after a year, and it's "COVERED" under the warranty! I have a crawling baby, a toddler and 2 dogs! I HAVE to vacuum at least 4-5x a week! I cannot wait a month or more! Why would I want to keep spending $40-$50 every 6 months (that's apprx. how long they last) when the vacuum was ~$200! Euro-Pro definitely puts money before their customers! What a waste of money!!!!!!!!!! I should've listened to my friends and purchased a Dyson instead. It would've been cheaper at this point. Now, I have to run with my kids and get a new vacuum! Never again!

Shark Supervisor Information:

Name: Bob (he would NOT give his last name nor the name or information to contact his boss)

ID: 785536

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "send me a replacement vaccum asap-overnight if possible! i will gladly send the defective one at their cost! it's just fair after two vacuums!" as the author lost $400. lauratexter is overall dissatisfied with Euro Pro Operating and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about shark navigation lift away vacuum at Euro Pro Operating was will not even last a year, unreliable and euro pro puts money before people Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Euro Pro Operating.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Euro Pro Operating to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Euro Pro Operating?

Comments