Euro Pro Operating - Terrible and unreliable product. Worst customer service

5 of 65 Euro Pro Operating reviews

Bought my 1st Shark vacuum beginning of last year. Lasted for about 6 months. Gave it benefit of the doubt thinking It was just my "luck" and got a 2nd more expensive one. It's been 9 months and "surprise"! It doesn't work anymore. I called and they sent a replacement part that didn't fix the problem. Now my ONLY option is to PAY to send it back, wait 3-6 weeks for them to fix it and PAY AGAIN for them to send it back. They had the nerve to say "It's only ~$20 each way, so $40 or more out of MY pocket not even after a year, and it's "COVERED" under the warranty! I have a crawling baby, a toddler and 2 dogs! I HAVE to vacuum at least 4-5x a week! I cannot wait a month or more! Why would I want to keep spending $40-$50 every 6 months (that's apprx. how long they last) when the vacuum was ~$200! Euro-Pro definitely puts money before their customers! What a waste of money!!!!!!!!!! I should've listened to my friends and purchased a Dyson instead. It would've been cheaper at this point. Now, I have to run with my kids and get a new vacuum! Never again!

Shark Supervisor Information:

Name: Bob (he would NOT give his last name nor the name or information to contact his boss)

ID: 785536

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Ease of Use

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Will not even last a year
    • Unreliable
    • Terrible customer service
    • Euro pro puts money before people
    • Works good for a short period of time

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Send me a replacement vaccum ASAP-overnight if possible! I will gladly send the defective one at THEIR cost! It's just fair after TWO vacuums!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Shark Navigation Lift Away Vacuum
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #665227 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Euro Pro Operating? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 65 Euro Pro Operating reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Euro Pro Operating. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Euro Pro Operating.
Filing a new complaint about
×