Bought my 1st Shark vacuum beginning of last year. Lasted for about 6 months. Gave it benefit of the doubt thinking It was just my "luck" and got a 2nd more expensive one. It's been 9 months and "surprise"! It doesn't work anymore. I called and they sent a replacement part that didn't fix the problem. Now my ONLY option is to PAY to send it back, wait 3-6 weeks for them to fix it and PAY AGAIN for them to send it back. They had the nerve to say "It's only ~$20 each way, so $40 or more out of MY pocket not even after a year, and it's "COVERED" under the warranty! I have a crawling baby, a toddler and 2 dogs! I HAVE to vacuum at least 4-5x a week! I cannot wait a month or more! Why would I want to keep spending $40-$50 every 6 months (that's apprx. how long they last) when the vacuum was ~$200! Euro-Pro definitely puts money before their customers! What a waste of money!!!!!!!!!! I should've listened to my friends and purchased a Dyson instead. It would've been cheaper at this point. Now, I have to run with my kids and get a new vacuum! Never again!
Shark Supervisor Information:
Name: Bob (he would NOT give his last name nor the name or information to contact his boss)
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Will not even last a year
- Terrible customer service
- Euro pro puts money before people
- Works good for a short period of time
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Send me a replacement vaccum ASAP-overnight if possible! I will gladly send the defective one at THEIR cost! It's just fair after TWO vacuums!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Shark Navigation Lift Away Vacuum
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "My husband and I had been researching fridges for the past several months, and last week came across an 'open box' Samsung at Best Buy that was within range of..."
- "Had carpet installed 6/2014. First showed up with wrong carpet. Then damaged a door (did get a discount for the door). Carpet wrinkled so they came back out to fix..."
- "PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM! They are fine for low cost repairs, but if your A/C, Heating unit requires a large outlay, they lie and twist the Techs words just..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."