Euro Pro Operating - Ninja Mega Kitchen Blender
We have used the single serve blender now for almost a year.An awesome product and very happy with it!
I used it today a chunk of the blade flew off and ended up in the bottom of the cup. We use these religiously everyday and either 2 times a day or 4 times a day. It is alternated. It has never been through the dishwasher or dropped.
If it had not had the poly carbonate blender cup it would have sliced right through it. I called customer service and was told the blade was not under warranty??? and that I would have to spend 19.99 plus s&h for a new now??? My husband got on the phone and asked to speak to a supervisor and after a few minutes was told the blade would be free and that all we would pay for is s&h.
This is fine but a huge concern of safety for other people out there. Be aware of what could possibly happen. This is surgical grade stainless and a blade flying apart spinning in use should not happen!!!!!! In our opinion, this should have been replaced for FREE with no hassles!!!!
This is a defect in materials. This has never been thru the dish washer and has not been dropped. I could see this happening if i tried to blend steel ball bearings, but our protein shakes and fruit smoothies?
Not pleased with the run around of "this is not covered under warranty", especially after spending the amount of money we did.Our old Oster blade lasted more than ten years and never broke apart blending the same things we use the Ninja for.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Single Serve Blender
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "purchase a nuwave oven in less than one year the dome like all other complaints i have read has cracked. had i known about the DEFFECT in this product i..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "So fair warning to anyone who is planning on ordering from this site: Don't, stay away. It's a scam. Why? Almost every one of their items does not match the..."
- "In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr. Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions. We Paid few thousands dollars in..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."