Euro Pro Operating - Ninja Mega Kitchen Blender
We have used the single serve blender now for almost a year.An awesome product and very happy with it!
I used it today a chunk of the blade flew off and ended up in the bottom of the cup. We use these religiously everyday and either 2 times a day or 4 times a day. It is alternated. It has never been through the dishwasher or dropped.
If it had not had the poly carbonate blender cup it would have sliced right through it. I called customer service and was told the blade was not under warranty??? and that I would have to spend 19.99 plus s&h for a new now??? My husband got on the phone and asked to speak to a supervisor and after a few minutes was told the blade would be free and that all we would pay for is s&h.
This is fine but a huge concern of safety for other people out there. Be aware of what could possibly happen. This is surgical grade stainless and a blade flying apart spinning in use should not happen!!!!!! In our opinion, this should have been replaced for FREE with no hassles!!!!
This is a defect in materials. This has never been thru the dish washer and has not been dropped. I could see this happening if i tried to blend steel ball bearings, but our protein shakes and fruit smoothies?
Not pleased with the run around of "this is not covered under warranty", especially after spending the amount of money we did.Our old Oster blade lasted more than ten years and never broke apart blending the same things we use the Ninja for.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Single Serve Blender
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "I purchased 2 two nu wave oven and both went through the same failure , dome crack. Other problem is that the unit at a year start losing the..."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I am still dealing with this company, they are garnishing my checks. My payments was $450.00 a month, I couldn't not afford to keep, they where not trying to..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."