Euro Pro Operating - Ninja Mega Kitchen Blender
We have used the single serve blender now for almost a year.An awesome product and very happy with it!
I used it today a chunk of the blade flew off and ended up in the bottom of the cup. We use these religiously everyday and either 2 times a day or 4 times a day. It is alternated. It has never been through the dishwasher or dropped.
If it had not had the poly carbonate blender cup it would have sliced right through it. I called customer service and was told the blade was not under warranty??? and that I would have to spend 19.99 plus s&h for a new now??? My husband got on the phone and asked to speak to a supervisor and after a few minutes was told the blade would be free and that all we would pay for is s&h.
This is fine but a huge concern of safety for other people out there. Be aware of what could possibly happen. This is surgical grade stainless and a blade flying apart spinning in use should not happen!!!!!! In our opinion, this should have been replaced for FREE with no hassles!!!!
This is a defect in materials. This has never been thru the dish washer and has not been dropped. I could see this happening if i tried to blend steel ball bearings, but our protein shakes and fruit smoothies?
Not pleased with the run around of "this is not covered under warranty", especially after spending the amount of money we did.Our old Oster blade lasted more than ten years and never broke apart blending the same things we use the Ninja for.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Single Serve Blender
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."