Mahomet, Illinois

I am writing to inform and see if anything can be done to rectify a wrong !!! On 10/9 I ordered the shark ninja power vac being advertised on tv. I called and ordered on the payment plan the customer service rep read the order back to confirm and all was a go !!!

To my shock when I reviewed my checking statement, which I do daily because I am on social security, THE ENTIRE amount was deducted and has left me in the hole and suffering insufficient fund fees. I called immediately to have it corrected and they informed me nothing could be done and I even spoke to a supervisor.

I do like the product, but if I do send it back they said the credit wouldn't come till later.

HELP

Please correct this and to honor your" customer satisfaction " guarantee... I would deposit the money back into my account and then set up the payment plan as was initially set!!!!

It has been a nightmare and am suffering more than 1 consequence!!!

Oh, go back and listen to the recording of the order !!! I SHOULD NOT BE GOING THROUGH THIS!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Euro Pro Operating. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Euro Pro Operating.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Euro Pro Operating to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Euro Pro Operating?

Comments