Euro Pro Operating - Euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem
I have a year old oven and the control knob broke.I learned from the internet that this is very common and the company will supply replacements at N/C upon request.
So far I have not found a number to call with that request.
The knob is recessed which makes it much more difficult to find a replacement.euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem, euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem, euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem, euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem, euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem, euro-pro 6 Toaster Oven Broken knob problem.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broken Oven
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello My name is Janie Long. I bought a new Wave oven and after about 6 times of using it the dome crack's in half. The heating element still works..."
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "There motto is gently used clothes on the website but when you look around the store you see toys and baby equipment that looks awful and dated! I sold my..."