Euro Pro Operating - Shark Steam Mop Exploded - Unsafe Product
The Shark Steam Mop S3501CO worked well for about 20 uses. It then just quit working or at least we thought it did. With the unit being plugged in for 2 minutes, it must have build up steam under high pressure. The unit literally exploded causing steam to escape from the seams. The unit was extremely hot to the touch.
I've read many similar complaints but have not seen a recall from this company. I reported the incident to the CPSC and recommend that everyone else does as well. Products like these should be pulled off the shelves until rendered safe. I also filed a complaint with UL labs, whom list the unit as safe.
We were lucky not to be injured unlike others.11835c0d review #196237
You may also like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "READ ALL THIS AFTER MY 2015 RENTAL...WOW...SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE THIS WOMEN what amazes me if you look up the house their is a kitchen and the place is beautiful, the..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "In just a few seconds things change. Now your time to figure it out!'ν..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."